Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Best Foot Forward (Book Review)

The book I read was called “Best Foot Forward” by Joan Bauer. I decided to read this book for a couple of reasons. One reason why I choose this book was because of the title. I’m not really sure why I liked it so much but it just caught my eye and looked interesting. Also I choose to read this book was because the librarian told me it was a good book. This is why I decided to read Best Foot Forward.
This book is pretty much about this girl name Jenna. Her dad is and alcoholic, which drives Jenna crazy and causes her many of problems. She works at Gladstone Shoes and has been working there for over a year now. Warehouse Shoes and Gladstone Shoes are trying to merge to beat out all of the other shoe stores in their city. To see what happens your going to have to read the book.
Overall I think this book was pretty good. The Author used many symbols and irony throughout this book. This book also has a lot of meaning and if you like books that have a lot of meaning then you will like this book. I hate reading and don’t read very often but after reading this book I thin I’m going to read more. If you get a chance I thin you should read this book and see what happens.

No comments: